Google

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sonya Thomas

A lot of my life is done outside of this blog. I need to live in order to write. I write in bursts. Marion instructed me to find an inspirational person I can model myself after. A mentor. I have found her. Her name is Sonya Thomas and I accidentally came across this incredible woman while watching TV. She weighs less than 100 pounds but can eat more food in one sitting than just about any other human on the planet. Sonya Thomas has broken more than a dozen World Eating Records and is considered one of the world's greatest competitive eaters.

Yes, she may be a strange role model but I wanted to find a person that was the “best” at something – that people couldn’t believe. She is a Burger King Manager and I recently e-mailed her to ask her how she found out about her abilities.

I want to find my true abilities too.

Beth

http://coasm.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Anonymous Emerson said...

World hot dog eating record. How Cool. Are these guys allowed to puke before, during, or after?

Beth, what food do you eat in world record amounts (grin!)!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

I think butter. Sticks not drawn. But as you know I am tring to get fit. I might try "berbcals" that's scrabble for the slow people. I am very good and Hasbro is in Providence RI.

It's a numbers game not a word game you know.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

why butter? well I can take the sodium and the rest is just cream and fat.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous jj said...

this is one weird conversation!

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved