Google

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Public Post to beachcomber50

There has been a commenter on my blog that took the time to really read my entries and provides thoughtful inspirational comments. Not the silly one-liners like “beth, what is wrong with your kids” “beth you are a terrible mother” - I don’t know if people are just poking me with a stick to get a reaction or really feel that way.

So to beachcomber50 wherever and whoever you are I thank you. I write what I think and I think what I write – NO editing NO censorship – All comments bad or good will stay.
I need help, we all can see that. I am bitter, we all can see that. I am hurt, we all can see that.
BUT I am still a single mother trying just to livestrong like Lance – he is demonstrating this in France right as I type.




Beth

http://coasm.blogspot.com/

p.s. I can’t believe that Thomas Voeckler just got “king of the mountain” – the polkadots suit the little boy
Also thanks to Mar M. for showing me how to bold and color text!

3 Comments:

Blogger beachcomber50 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Mandy said...

Um, did you see this gal’s profile? Face = stop a bus. JK I have been reading this fun blog since I accidentally clicked “next” on the tool bar. LOL The baby dance was sooo funny.

Beachcomber50 you so funny make me giggle...Finally berth has a friend or ARE YOU JUST THE VOICES IN BETH’S HEAD????
Candy Mandy

8:30 PM  
Blogger beachcomber50 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved