Google

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Wasp Trap

I have a very nice backyard. I like to enjoy my nice backyard. It’s sometimes hard when you have a bunch of flying wasps, hornets and yellow jackets around messing up your brunch or dinner party.

My son made these things that kill the little bugger with juice. He is a genius.

He took a Poland Springs one gallon jug from a neighbors recycling bin (we only drink Fiji bottled water) and just cut a small hole in the bottom. Maria filled it up with some juice that she brought from home. The jug has a handle so he just tied it to a tree about 23 feet away (he says) from our brand new deck. The deck is made with this plastic/wood stuff, it’s just fabulous. I am not sure where he learns this stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only drink Fiji Water?

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Alice said...

Fiji does taste good. I will try the traps. Tell your son good idea!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many should I make if I have a bunch of wasps?

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved