Google

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

War of the Worlds

Took my son and his pal to War of the Worlds tonight. Eye popping.

"across the gulf of space, intellects vast, and cool, and unsympathetic regarded our planet with envious eyes."

I feel that way sometimes.

Special effects were overall fantastic. The world of blood, what horror. I didn't like the alien worm, though. Kind of looked like a TV & flashlight hooked to a vacuum cleaner hose. Come on, Mr. Spielberg, you can do better then that! My daughter can do better then that.

Microbes save mankind. Imagine that!

http://coasm.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! Mark up a spoiler alert or something. Microbes!?? AAAGH!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats how it ends....

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Emerson said...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO - I was going to see this movie this weekend. WHY DO I TORTURE MYSELF READING YOUR STINKIN BLOG? YOU SUCK!

The Titanic sinks, Dorothy gets home to Kansas, Custer dies -- you DON"T GIVE AWAY THE ENDINGS TO MOVIES WITHOUT WARNING YOU IDIOT.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved