Google

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Star Wars III

Star Wars III was not very good, and I know - why marketing. A few of my co-workers downloaded it from the internet a few weeks ago. It had strange lettering for the title and the yellow words that scroll into infinity like a trapezoid or rhombus.

I hear people say it ties everything up at the end – really? wow!?! I didn’t know you had to do that in a series/prequel.
I also guess tie-up means kill off…

I fell asleep and even I like old Japanese movies

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are your films going? Perhaps you should film your naked romps in the pool with your son. Post them here if you do. Star Wars rocked.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I liked Star Wars, but couldn't suspend my disbelief. The first three (not one, two, and three, lol) are still the best in my humble opinion.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Miguel Cabana said...

Have you seen Bend it Like Beckham at least that's about soccer! I know Star Wars is big hit, but what gives? Come on!!

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sam yor the man? eye think?

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bend it Like Beckham? is that a por-no

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved