Google

Friday, June 10, 2005

Skinny Dipping

Last night I went skinny dipping. It was so hot, and I needed something to cool me off. I have central air, a top of the line brand. But I needed a jolt - so I stripped down to my view and jumped in my big pool. Then my eyes started to burn and then my skin. I got out right away. I have large red patched on my underarm and the back if my neck. My eyes looked like last year when I sneezed too hard and broke a blood vessel. I put Visine in my eyes, but I think squirted the bottle too hard and shot a stream of it onto my mouth and gulped it down. I thought if it can go in your eye. No bigge. Anyway Maria shocked the pool that morning. I was so mad I could have fired her right then and there but it was 2:00 am so I couldn't - but I would have!!! Then I got real cold, my eyes got all blurry and I passed out like I drank my favorite Vodka "the goose" My son found me this morning naked on a lounge chair and ask "why was he punished?"

Kids! http://coasm.blogspot.com/2005/06/caught-and-embarrassed.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Emerson said...

Lady, you rock! What lucky kids you have!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice that you constantly bring up sexual themes regarding your son. Perhaps Marion can help here?

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved