Google

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Our Lady of Presentation School

Our Lady of Presentation School was closed a few days ago. Good! They had a tough soccer team that we may have had to go up against in "mini nats con". Parents picnicked, I mean protested in a park across from the school. Over 45 people "just waited" like fools in only 10 tents across from Our Lady of Presentation School. The Boston archdiocese closed the school a few days ago. Sweet! I know that I do it, but I hate watching parents in “groups” protest especially when the protest is done poorly. A little rain would have made them scatter.

Did you see how small those tents were? Never mind that they were all richy rich, North Face, GAP, Eddie Bauer tents, it was 4 people to a tent – and it was warm last night. Nasty!

Those tents were nice. My son says the tents come with this cover for the rain and it make extra storage for your shoes because you would want to leave those dirty things outside. I’ll be taking Lauren to the providence place mall today to see if I can find me a good one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scool sux

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved