Google

Monday, June 06, 2005

Keyra Movie

Keyra II: Electric Bootyloo Video - [Not Suitable For Work]
She was formerly known as the Mystery Booty, Keyra is back in this "homemade" college tape. I could have done a better production....

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2669018


How is it possible for a small girl like her to have a bottom so big? My bottom is big, but so it everything else on me! I wonder if she is a ballet dancer? I had a friend in College who always said she had a dancers behind. Well, she could use that thing like a book shelf.

When I showed my daughter the video of Keyra she said that soccer players get the same way because they run side to side. Where does she learn these things?

Well I punished my son for showing me this – I am sure he has watched much more graphic images…but to show your mother. I feel a little responsible because I asked him about it – He told me that we watched it on Howard Stern a few months back. Then took me to the site. Ok Ok… I will take him off punishment. Not like being sent to his room is punishment - with his Xbox, Game Cube, DVD player, computer, and plasma screen TV it is far from punishment.
To the ladies: the guys at work loved it when I took them to my office to show them. I like to be chummy with the guys, makes me feel young. I know 40 is not old, but it is nice for a man to look at you every now and again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beth Thanks for the Keyra II: Electric Bootyloo link! You rock for a older lady.

JJ

6:38 PM  
Blogger Daniel_Bowen said...

Men look at you like they look at a car accident.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Daniel, you are right! The men that look at me are strangely attracted and they don’t know why. They shouldn’t be but they are…. Not my fault.

I am not the ripest apple in the bag, but I’ll still satisfy you. (Also I just found out deep red apples have many antioxidants which are very good for you)

BTW: these men aren’t 45 year old computer geeks, wearing a one size too small for them deep space 9 / star wars t-shirt, who lives in their mother’s basement and post slightly unimaginative comments to people’s blogs from a computer that “built” from scratch.

Where you always picked last in gym class or were you an “inside kid”? So this is your way to lash out to all who wronged you?

My son says the “underscore” in your name tells the whole story.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved