Google

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Dumb

OPEN LETTER TO "ANONYMOUS"

I am not dumb!

I have two advanced degrees from an ivy league school in RI (Brown University) – so “dumb” is not a correct word to describe me. Devious, underhanded, and sneaky would all be better terms for what I have done in the past. I am trying very hard to correct my behavior. You just do not understand. It’s not because I think you are unintelligent. You just can't.

I would be furious to find out someone was cheating my Lauren especially. In the old days I would have put bugs or feces in the cakes to destroy that couple’s precious reputation they have. They were misrepresenting themselves - I do not.

I am instructed to write in this blog. So if the content angers you - do not read it! I am sorry for many things I have done. This “recovery” I am told is a long slow process.

I may be absentminded at times, but I am never ever dumb.


(thanks to my son for the bolding of words)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Alice said...

feces? Nasty!

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Max said...

Yeah thats a bit much...glad you changed to just benadril

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy is accurate.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous max said...

yeah reading more of your blog I agree with the last comment...Crazy IS accurate.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The real question of this online diary is what are you recovering from? How did you get this way in the first place?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Daniel_Bowen said...

All this would be forgiveable if you were ok looking. But you have a face of a tugboat.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved