Google

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Barbara Walters

Barbara Walters had the nerve to remark negatively about public breast-feeding on her ABC talk show, "The View." To words for you Barb “Suck it!”

I absolutely do not see anything wrong with a mother breast feeding her child. It is pure and innocent. You are giving part of yourself to your child. It is basically a surrogate connection (mother to child) to ease postpartum blues.

People will watch Britney Spears or Paris Holton half naked on TV, but find it repulsive when a woman who may be slightly unattractive nourish her offspring. Shame I say! Shame on you Barbara Walters!!!

I breast fed Lauren until she was 4 years old. (Right on the soccer field when she was in U5 division) I would let her have a drink if she was thirsty. No one saw anything wrong with it.

http://nytimes.com/2005/06/07/nyregion/07nurse.html

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women deserve droopy tits.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I'm all for breast feeding, four years seems pretty old. If the child can actually remember it, you've take it too far.

On another note, I'm the original "Anonymous" that called you dumb. All these other Anonymous are all fake.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Thank you for your honesty “Anonymous” and your input. I have been told on many occasions that Lauren was too old (even at 3) to be breast fed. This was because during a dinner party, late in the evening, Lauren had a nightmare and came upstairs crying. She asked me for a suckle. Immediately I comforted my daughter and did as she requested. As I was feeding her, I reassured her that it was just a bad dream.

My guests were slightly appalled at my actions, removing my breast from my dress. This was my house and my party. I asked the offended people to leave. I did not care if we lost the account.

I am told you can reply with your own name (or pen name) by clicking on the “other” circle in the comment thing and just type it in or get an name and password through blogspot so your identity can not be stolen.

Thanks again for the honesty – if you really are the real “Anonymous” (which is funny if you say it a few times)

-Beth
http://coasm.blogspot.com

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

My breasts are relatively perky
(I have saline now)

-Beth
http://coasm.blogspot.com

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More boobs! more boobs!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous David Maslanka said...

I am the real anonymous, and shall now go by the name "David Maslanka," thought I'm not the real David Maslanka.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

Hi David welcome to my head. How did you come up with that name?

thanks for posting
-Beth
http://coasm.blogspot.com

7:41 AM  
Anonymous David Maslanka said...

He's a composer I enjoy.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved