Google

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Eyes wide shut

Yesterday was Ed and Melanie’s turn for snacks - They always try to schmooze the referees at the half with their “oh sooo great melt in your mouth” brownies.

Well, I know the truth; they buy them at freaking Stop & Shop. I saw them buy them first hand. But they tell everyone it is their own recipe that they created and baked them that morning. Mel with her cute pixie hair - makes me sick. Is it possible to be too in shape?

Well I know this is wrong, but this “fakeness” was going on for too long and the "Tigers" have girls that are way older than 11 - I know this for a fact. If they just submitted to bone tests like I asked for last year...but that, I know doesn't matter.
So I bought the same brownies, the same frosting, but I added something special - Benadryl. Not too much I am not a whacko. I slid them on the table and I made sure our coach did not let them eat any sweets in the middle of the game – but for some reason he knew what I was up to.

My daughter Lauren ate four, but that was her own fault, she know what she needs to do - poor thing has to wear a boy's 14 year old jersey I had to buy her (in that awful color) – I still am mad at Suzi. I still think requesting, well demanding my daughter be goalie may be awful for her self esteem - I am not sure if I am doing the right thing. Ralph told me it is good strategy cover up more of the goal area, but she’s so slow. I will take her out to the mall this weekend.

I must admit the brownies were good, I snuck one - but I paid the price not being able to keep my eyes open for the BBC show “The Office”. There is a US version my son said but I wasn’t quite listening because I was think of a title for this post.

12 Comments:

Blogger Rylan Schultz said...

The original is better. Ricky Gervais and the characters make the show. And no, my brother took that picture.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to be kidding! You drugged kids? What if some kid was deathly allergic to Benedryl? Lady, you are dangerous.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Mom said...

How can someone be allergic to Benedryl, it’s for allergies?

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just crazy and dumb enough to be dangerous. If I ever found out somebody put drugs in food she was serving my childern...

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

"If I ever found out somebody put drugs in food she was serving my childern..."

She? Why did you put she?
I may be crazy by I'm not sexist.

I also have two advanced degrees – so “dumb” is not a correct word to describe me. Devious, underhanded, and sneaky would all be better terms for what I have done in the past. I am trying very hard to correct my behavior. You just do not understand. It’s not because I think you are unintelligent. I would be furious to find out someone was cheating my Lauren especially. In the old days I would have put bugs or feces in the cakes to destroy that couple’s precious reputation they have. They were misrepresenting themselves - I do not.

I am instructed to write in this blog. So if the content angers you do not read it. I am sorry for many things I have done. This “recovery” I am told is a long slow process.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said "she" because I was talking about you and you are apparently a woman. I'm just worried that your "recovery" will cause injury to others. If you don't want comments, again, get a diary. Otherwise, get used to it.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Marion F. Young said...

Anonymous,
It was wrong for Beth to jab with the “sexist” comment. It seemed uncalled for, but Beth is working with her submissive/hostile feelings. I hope when she completes her monthly reflection statement she will see why that comment maybe be more of an “auto hostile response". We will go over this in group.

My question is why do you worry anonymously? It is everyone's responsibility to protect children and young people, but you seem to hide. Do you or someone you know might be troubled, upset or scared and not know what to do to help you or them feel safe/secure.

This could be for a number of reasons. Have you or someone been:
Hit in anyway?
Asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable?
Sexually abused?
Criticized, ignored or humiliated?

We are here to help. Not hurt or hinder.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sexually abused and humiliated by my parents for it growing up. I read this blog and think I must stop this crazy woman. I like to watch children play all the time and think how many sick people are out there praying on their innocents. I'm just concerned that Beth’s "recovery" will cause injury to more people by giving them sick ideas. Again if she does not want comments, have her get a private diary. Otherwise, she should get used to the comments. Anonymous or not.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Alice said...

Wow this blog is messed up! I will be going now...

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I post anonymously becuase I don't want this lady on my blog. She has serious issues and what she did was wrong and illegal.

Smart people can do dumb things. Really really dumb things.

At first I was scared for her kids, now I am scared for anyone who knows her.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I've read the first 8 posts or so of this blog, and it has to, HAS TO, be someone's idea of satire... This can't possibly be real (although it would be easier to appreciate the humor if I knew for sure.)

Two "advanced degrees" and she doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too"... Benadryl brownies...

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Back to Main Page]

 

Copyright 2005 EM and AH All Rights Reserved